Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Time with Mum


The joy of spending time with Mum doing simple things - have breakfast at the coffeeshop, shopping at the wet market, afternoons at my place. These are the things I miss doing with her. Now there's one left that we haven't done. Baking! So little time to spend with her nowadays...work, our own family, housework, etc...but must make it a point. Esp when she's in Singapore. I'd wanted to go back to work yesterday (though MC covers till today) but K's urged me not to, and I'm thankful for listening.

We bought a Citronella plant yesterday. Quite thrilled to find it in the market. Promptly bought it and it's now seated by the kitchen window to keep the mosquitoes at bay! Apparently, it's scent has got that effect. The mosquito patches we bought for Zachary has exactly the same scent!

No comments: